- Customer Service
- Order by Phone
- Order by Mail
- South Carolina Store
- Return Policy
Our Customer Service Hours are - 9am-4pm EST January-August, 9am-5pm EST September-December
Our friendly operators are ready to process your orders Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm EST January-August, 9am-5pm EST September-October, 8am-10pm EST November-December.
If you order by phone, FAX or online, please do not mail a copy of your order. This may cause a duplication for which we cannot be responsible. FAX orders and online orders are acknowledged upon receipt.
TO PLACE AN ORDER BY MAIL MAY WE SUGGEST THAT YOU:
- Write clearly and plainly.
- Please list current addresses, for yourself and your gift recipients. Please take a minute to double check your mailing list. We cannot be responsible for non-delivery when we receive an incorrect address. We will try our best to make changes if requested, however, we cannot guarantee them if we have yet to receive a mail order or once labels are processed. Package labels are often processed as much as a week before shipping. Occasionally, packages are returned for various reasons. We will notify you should this occur and reship upon your request. If the return is due to your error or someone has moved, any reshipments will be invoiced for the full amount and no refunds or credits will be issued.
- Delivery dates are important. We make every effort to ship each order according to the instructions given to us in the space indicated on the order form. If there is no indication of delivery date desired, we will ship immediately. We ask that you order early to insure that we meet your delivery dates. Allow extra delivery time for any addresses with PO boxes.
- We will be happy to include a greeting for you. Your greeting will appear on the shipping label. If no greeting is indicated, we will use the name of the purchaser as it appears on the order.
- Please do not ask for product substitutions. This will delay shipment of your order.
We reserve the right to substitute items of equal or greater value if necessary.
For Margaret Holmes items, there may be an additional shipping charge due to the weight of the containers. Call 1-800-729-6003 for more information.
We make every effort to ship all orders in a timely manner. Your total delivery time is made up of the time it takes us to process your order and then the actual shipping time. In most cases, we ship orders within 48 hours of receipt. However, due to the extreme volume during the Christmas season, it may take extra time depending upon the availability of inventory.
We will not be responsible for inaccurate addresses, item numbers or quantities entered by internet customers; re-shipments will be at customers expense.
Christmas arrival of A.P.O., F.P.O., Alaska and Hawaii orders must be received four weeks in advance. There may be additional charges for postage.
Upgrading to Overnight Delivery does not mean your package will arrive the next day. It does reduce the shipping time after the package leaves our facility but not the processing time.
Foreign Shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the package reaches its destination. Custom policies vary from country to country. Because we have no control over these costs and cannot predict what they may be, we cannot be responsible for this additional cost. If you have specific questions, you may contact your local custom offices for information. For this reason, we cannot guarantee deliveries outside the United States.
Standard shipping charges apply per address.
If you have questions regarding our shipping policies,
please call our customer service representatives at 1-800-729-6003
or email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our store in Florence, South Carolina.We would like to be among the first to welcome you to South Carolina. Our retail store is easy to find. We are located at I-95 and Hwy. 52 (Exit 164). Business hours are Monday - Saturday (9:00-6:00), and Sunday (10:00-6:00).
All your information is stored and maintained in a secure database accessible only by you. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for our online transactions. This enables us to encrypt information that you provide to us in a secure and safe manner. We are very aware of concerns regarding use of credit cards over the Internet, and we assure you we are using the latest security techniques and public key cryptography. The system we use encrypts all credit card into an indecipherable form. Young's Premium Foods will not share your information with any other parties. We appreciate your business and respect your private information.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-729-6003 or email us.